- To support the development of shipbuilding and ship repairing industry in Bulgaria and related activities.
- To represent and to protect the common interests of it’s members in front of the state and the local authorities and administrations in the country snd in the
- To represent and uphold the reasoned positions, and to initiate and prepare new and changes to existing regulations affecting to shipbuilding, ship repairing and related activities.
- To promote collaboration and cooperation among it’s members.
- To participate in the work of the advisory councils to state and regional authorities.
- To contribute to the coordination of common interests and activities in order to achieve a better level of education of young specialists and potential future employees in the companies - members of the Association.
- To unite the efforts of members of the Association to carry out research and development - implementation programs of mutual interest.
- Using it’s actions BULNAS to contribute it’s members to establish direct contacts with local and foreign companies and organizations.